Wednesday, July 1, 2009

SHEILA, THE GREEN-TOED SLUT


The first thing I noticed about Sheila as she stepped towel-wrapped from her Jacuzzi was the color of her toenails.They were emerald green. I was shocked! Green was my least favorite color. "Green toe polish?" I asked. "Yes, and in a few moments, green fingernail polish as well. Don't you like this color?" Against her dark tan skin, the toenails looked attractive--sexy, even--sparkling like green gems. But in the two months we were dating, the subject of color never came up. We had other important conversations. One being why she had the local reputation of being a bitch of a playgirl! "Many have knocked, but only a few have entered," was Sheila's defense. I had been trying to be one of the few, but, so far, no luck! "As a matter of fact, Sheila, I hate green. Key lime pie is NOT my favorite dessert. Isn't green the color of envy and jealousy?" I argued. "Sure," she replied, "but green is also the symbol of money and safety. Green means 'Go', honey!" She had a good point. I remember when MM's green and green on a mood ring meant sex ahead! I made up my mind to solve this puzzle once and for all! Before Sheila knew what was happening, I made my move! I pushed her back on the bed, grabbed her right foot, and began licking the paint on her big toe! I had expected a lime taste! "For a better taste," suggested Sheila, "suck the whole toe!" I did. She responded with a murmur of pleasure. "Oh, yes," she said, "don't stop!" By the time I reached her tenth toe, Sheila's moans had grown louder, and her bath towel fell open--exposing her tawny body to me. I entered her as her arms and legs hugged my body. The green points on her toes and fingers formed a circle around me of tiny, green flames! To be continued?